Monday, October 22, 2007

Busy being busy...

So much to do, not enough time. I have been a complete airhead lately. I forgot a birthday party that Ryan was supposed to go to. I forgot to bring snacks to Annie's school when it was her day. I forgot to bring my niece and nephew their birthday gifts. My house is a mess. My office is a mess! Not like a pig-sty mess, just cluttered. It's cluttering my brain, now too! The biggest deal is just the Stuff (with a capital S). What do you do with it all?

I'm telling ya! I need organization! So I'm determined to turn over a new leaf!

So far, it's been going OK. The kitchen has remained clean for about a week! SHOCKER! The stuff isn't accumulating quite as quickly. But my office needs an overhaul and that will be the next thing. And, my dear friend, Alex, gave me a weekly planner! Now, it's not the one I will use forever (as it's a 2007 one and is only useful for another 2 1/2 months. You'd think if she was going to get me something, she would have at least sprung for a new one! (That's a joke - for those of you who don't know me.)) That's helped quite a bit. I mean, don't get me wrong, I had a calendar. But it was only a wall one.

So there. While the kids are at school tomorrow, I am going to clean my office. Maybe, if you're lucky, I'll take before and after pics!

But for now, I'm going to go write Annie's thank you notes (from her birthday part that was almost a month ago!) Sheesh!

No comments: