Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The smell of fresh paint...

Last Christmas, I got Dave a big LCD flat screen for the family room. It's been mounted on the wall ever since, but all of the bazillion cords were just hanging down from it. Being that it has been over ten years since we both were in college, I thought it best to finally pay a little bit more and have the cords installed behind the wall! And then, because the cords being behind the wall would prevent us from ever taking the TV down, I convinced Dave that we needed to paint the walls now.

I've been wanting color on the wall ever since we moved in. After much eye batting, I finally got my wish!

One and a half days of having painters at the house and my entryway and my family room are now so pretty! The entryway is stone brown and the family room is sunset cloud. We also painted the brick in our family room an off-white. It was a hideous pinkish color before! While the pictures don't show the two brown colors as very different, they actually are and they complement each other nicely...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: