Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sharing one of those Forever layouts!

I have been trying to scrapbook much more this year. Last year, I only did 1/2 as many layouts as I did in 2006. So I need to set aside time this year for it! I've been doing OK and getting them done. I've been trying to focus on getting them done quickly and not taking FOR-EVAH to do them.

This one, however, took me FOR-EVAH! First, the painting of the arrow / question mark / and word the. For some reason, it took a long time. I changed my mind on what font of letters to use and had to paint the word 'the' twice. But the longest thing was the brads! That's a lot of brads there and it took quite the time to make sure I had a good pattern going and enough brads to keep the pattern up all the way around! (I ended up with four brads left - love it when I use up packages of stuff - makes me feel less guilty about having all that stuff! See! Someday I might use up that gallon jar of blue flowers!!!)

I always ask Ryan, "Who's the best?". And he always shouts out, "RYAN!". If you look closely, you'll see that I raised up the letters R Y A N on the bottom of the page. Good thing his name is what it is or that part might not have worked!

Anyway, thought it was worth sharing! Here it is...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy F said...

This is ADORABLE! I love the sweet pic and the LO rocks.